- Document every occurrence as completely as possible (name, address, phone number, age, clothing or shoes worn at time, how it occurred, witness names, addresses and phone numbers).
- If possible, take pictures right away.
- Provide medical assistance if necessary.
- Advise your agent promptly of all occurrences
- If a Summons and/or Complaint is received, write down the date you received it and how you received it (mail or in person). If received via mail, save the envelope. Promptly call your agent and forward to us. If possible, email or fax us a copy prior to mailing.
- Any paperwork you receive that you have no knowledge of or question same, please contact your agent.
- NEVER WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE SURE A CLAIM IS BEING MADE PRIOR TO NOTIFYING YOUR AGENT. TIMELINESS IS ESSENTIAL TO THE INVESTIGATION AND COVERAGE.